Rules and Expectations
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. There is no exception.
- Your entry fees may not be transferred to any other future race nor may you give or sell your race number to others. This is a violation of Tigers ROCK Rules that may prevent participation in future events. Once your entry has been received and accepted, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate
- To participate in the 5K (Saturday’s Race) and the 1 Mile, you must be at least 13 years old. To participate in the Kid’s Fun Run, the age to participate is 3 years old.
- Your health is important! You must be in good health and physically and mentally prepared to participate in all races chosen.
- You MUST have a Race Number that is to be worn at all times during the race
- Race packets/bags will be distributed during the Registration/Sign-In/Health and Fitness Expo
- There will be no animals, cycles of any kind, bikes, skateboards/skates, hubber board or any other ridding tool or distractive and dangerous source permitted on any Race course, track or Race locations.
- Personal items/property of any kind will be your sole responsibility
- Run with Purpose! Have fun and keep all runners in mind when making Race decisions
5K ---7:00 AM
1 Mile, 1/2 Mile, 1/4 Mile,----9:00 AM
For your convenience, parking is available in the Tiger Arena Parking Lot, Wright’s Stadium Parking Lot and the Student Center Parking Lot
Information will be added when available